Saturday, February 2, 2013

All journeys must start somewhere.

My journey to becoming the next top model a makeup artist wasn't just a spur of the moment thing. It took a lot of thinking and planning. I spent a lot of time searching the net for the best school for me while considering a lot of things such as teacher-student ratio, tuition etc. etc. But all the research paid off really well since I believe that I picked a very good school.

School was tough! I never thought it would be that hard since, let's face it, it was just makeup! At first, I thought that I would just breeze through all the lessons since I already knew how to put makeup on myself and I have also done makeup during dance competitions and concerts. But, I was SO wrong. On our first day, I finished doing the "day-look" after about 5 freakin hours!! I comatosed when I got home that day.

School lasted for 8 gruelling days. On the 8th day, we we're all glad (and relieved) to graduate.  And a great way to end our misery (haha!) was to have a photoshoot for 2 makeup looks, which were bridal and avant garde. Now, I present to you a sneak peek to some of my works from the shoot:





There you go folks. I'm going to create a tab of some sort here to house my portfolio, but I'm currently confused on how to do it. Hahaha!

XoXXoo (if you read it the Nacho Libre way: big kiss, small hug, big kiss, big kiss, small hug, small hug)
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment